Delete Skype Contacts
Skype is one of the most used communication mediums of many users. You can add up to 250 contacts in your Skype contact list. Although, the following post will help you to delete Skype contacts from your contact list.
Skype allows users to do an audio or video call along with chat messaging option.
In this digital world, Skype is a very good option to keep in touch with your friends and family members.
Moreover, Skype is very beneficial for businesses as well.
If you are running a business person or a corporate user, you must be using Skype primarily for communication with your colleagues and business contacts.
Skype app can be used in a desktop, tablets or in a mobile device. It is free and available to download for Windows and iOS devices. Click here to download
How to Delete Skype Contacts from the List?
Many of us has unusual contact to our Skype contact list, which we don’t use it again. So, it’s better to remove them from the list and keep only useful contacts.
Removing Skype contacts depends whether you are using desktop app or a mobile device.
However, once you delete a Skype contact by using any device, it will sync automatically to other signed in devices.
We will show you two methods to delete Skype contacts from its contact list as follows:
If Using Skype Desktop Application
Through Skype App on Mobile/Tablet
Method 1: Delete Skype Contacts from Desktop App
We are using Windows 10 and Skype version 184.108.40.206 for this tutorial. Options may vary if you have installed a different version.
Step 1. Launch Skype App in your Windows. Go to Windows Search > Skype
Step 2. Click Contacts Tab from left-top options and change view option to View all
Step 3. Now you can see your entire Skype contact list:
- Delete contact one by one: Right-click on the contact that you want to delete and a prompt box will appear, click on Delete contact to confirm and it will be removed from your contact list.
You can perform the same action to delete other contacts as well.
- Delete multiple contact in one click: If you want to delete multiple contacts from the list, then, hold the Ctrl key and keep selecting the contact from the list by using mouse click.
Once you are done with your selection, right-click on any of the contacts and select delete A prompt will appear, just click on Delete contacts.
Method 2: Remove Skype Contacts through Mobile App
If we are performing this task with any of the mobile device, then, it must be an Android or iOS mobile.
- Open Skype App on your Mobile device
- Navigate and click Contacts
- Now tap and hold the contact name and a pop-up menu will appear. Click on Delete contact option
- A confirmation box will appear, just need to click Delete Contact and it will be removed from your list.
Note: Make sure before you remove or delete Skype contacts because it may not be recovered or restored back to your Skype contact list.How to Delete Skype Contacts? Click To Tweet