Hide Folders, is a Windows software application that allows you to hide, lock and password protect your folders. It makes your selected folders private, which cannot be seen by anyone else until you enable those folders. In other words, the protected folders are not accessible by other users until you allow them. It effectively protects your data by hiding or locking the folders. Now days security of our files and folders is very important.
Hide Folders – Hide, Lock or Password Protect Files & Folders
Hide Folder application always works in the stealth mode that means when your selected folders are hidden, it is impossible to detect, doesn’t matter whether this application is running or not. Even, if someone tries to delete or remove, parent folder, which is visible to others, it can protect your hidden folders to being erased. This software is easy to use and comes with smooth graphical user interface.
Features & Advantages
By using this software:
- Hide, lock & password protect your folders
- There is no limit of folder size
- The application is also password protected
- Software cannot be uninstalled without the password
- Hot keys to manage application functions
- Once command given, immediate folder protection started
- The folders can be protected even computer is in Safe Mode.
- Change application skin as per your windows theme
- Quick and easy to use by doing few clicks
- Folder drag and drop will work
However, it is a very light software and take a very less space in your installation directory after installation. Before you install, make sure your computer meets system requirements below:
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Compatible with x32 bit & x64 bit OS
- Minimum 256 MB RAM required
- Occupy very less space in your Hard Drive Hide, Lock & Password Protect Your Important Files & Folders Click To Tweet
To download registered version of hide folders 2012 v4.3.7, click on below download button. Once download completed, extract the .rar file and follow the instructions given in text document.