JPG to PDF Converter Free
how do we convert JPEG image files to PDF? Is there a pdf converter available offline? Yes, there is a registered version available called, AnyPic JPG to PDF converter.
In this email world, all of us use emails to send documents, images or any important data. There are many situations wherein a user wants to send a file in a PDF instead of JPG.
But why PDF?
Most of the time we used to attach a PDF (Portable Document Format) file.
Reason: There are several benefits of a PDF file like: it is compatible across multiple platforms. It is used on a universal basis, users trust it, reading is free and also Mobile friendly which can be accessed from compatible mobiles as well.
How to Convert JPEG Files to PDF with AnyPic Utility?
Hereby, we will provide you with the full version of AnyPic JPG to PDF converter.
AnyPic JPG to PDF is an offline Windows program and has the ability to convert other file extensions like: BMP, TIF, PNG and GIF to PDF format.
It is easy-to-use, which allows you to convert an unlimited number of JPG images to PDF files with a few mouse clicks.
By using this; you can easily combine multiple JPG images into one PDF file or convert each JPG file into a separate PDF file, as required.
I will assure you that this is very beneficial for office users as they used to send several emails a day to their clients and PDF format is always used for this kind of email communication.
- Very fast and easy-to-use.
- Convert numbers of JPG files to PDF at one time.
- Ability to convert other file extensions as well like: BMP, TIF, PNG and GIF.
- Combine multiple JPEG images into one PDF file
- Able to set the document title, subject, author and other keywords.
Easy Steps to Use:
- Add Image
- Set Settings as required from the settings panel.
- Start conversion to PDF by clicking on the Start button to the right bottom.
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter 1.2.0 Full Version, click the download button: