JPG to PDF Converter Free
In this email world, all of us use emails to send documents, images or any important data. There are many situations wherein a user wants to send any file into PDF instead of JPG. Now, the question comes across is, how do we convert JPG/JPEG image files to PDF? is there any pdf converter available offline? Yes, we do have a registered version called AnyPic JPG to PDF converter.
But why PDF?
Most of time we used to attach a PDF [Portable Document Format] file. Reason behind, several benefits of PDF files are: it is compatible across multiple platforms, it is used on universal bases, users trust on it, reading is free, it is Mobile friendly and can be accessed from compatible mobile as well.
How to Convert JPEG Files to PDF with AnyPic Utility?
Hereby, we will provide you the full version of AnyPic JPG to PDF converter. AnyPic JPG to PDF is an offline Windows program and has a ability to convert other file extension like; BMP, TIF, PNG and GIF to PDF format.
It is easy-to-use, which allow you to convert an unlimited number of JPG images to PDF files with a few mouse clicks. By using this; you can easily combine multiple JPG images into one PDF file or convert each JPG file into a separate PDF file, as required.
I will assure you; this is very beneficial for office users as they used to send several emails in a day to their clients and PDF format always used for this kind of email communication.
- Very fast and easy-to-use.
- Convert numbers of JPG files to PDF at one time.
- Ability to convert other file extension as well like; BMP, TIF, PNG and GIF.
- Combine multiple JPEG images into one PDF file
- Able to set the document title, subject, author and other keywords.
Easy Steps to Use:
- Add Image
- Make Settings as required from the settings panel.
- Start conversion to PDF by clicking on Start button to the right bottom.
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter 1.2.0 Full Version, click below download button: