Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019
MS Office 2019 is the current and latest version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft office 2019 is available for users since June 2018. Meanwhile, you download Microsoft office professional plus 2019 (32-bit & 64-bit) from the below given download button, we recommend you to read about it and its new features listed below:
The user interface of Office 2019 is similar to Office 2016. In other words, we can say that MS office 2019 is the upgraded version of Microsoft office 2016. Office 2019 includes classic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook along with Publisher 2019, Access 2019, Project 2019, and Visio 2019.
Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows 10 does not contain OneNote application. Windows 10 already comes with built-in OneNote application. To access it, Open Windows 10 Search -> type OneNote and you will get it in search result.
Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus Free Download
If you have already bought MS Office 2019 and have product key or office license key with you. Then, you can download Microsoft Office 2019 setup directly from the Microsoft official website with below link:
On the other hand, if you don’t have Product key or license for Office 2019. Then, you should download Microsoft office professional plus 2019 (x32-bit & x64-bit) with free activation steps by using the below download button.
Make sure, once downloaded, read the “Installation Notes text file” carefully to convert free Office 2019 to full and activated version.
The following article/post and provided download are given for knowledge & educational purpose only so, the users can download, install and understand the product and its use.
- Ribbon customization and roaming pencil case in all Office 2019 apps
- Microsoft Word – Black theme, improved inking & accessible, text-to-speech, focus mode, Learning tools (captions & audio descriptions), translator, etc.
- PowerPoint – Zoom option, 3D model, play in-click sequence, 4k video and Morph transitions feature
- Microsoft Excel – Power Pivot included with all editions, new functions & connectors, publish to Power BI, AI-driven Excel Insights for chart suggestions, new charts and Power Query (Get & Transform) enhancements
- Microsoft Outlook – Updated contact cards, Office 365 Groups, Focused inbox
- OneNote – OneNote for Windows 10 (Modern App included with Windows) has replaced OneNote desktop app (though OneNote 2016 will be available via the Volume License Install tool)
System Requirements for Office 2019
Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (OS fulfills all other requirements) and Windows Server 2019
OS Type: x86-bit or x64-bit
.Net Framework: Some Office feature requires .Net 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to be installedDownload Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Click To Tweet