Change Date and Time Format
System date and time represents a computer system clock which is located in the right bottom corner of all the Windows operating systems by default. This article will help you to change date and time format of your Windows 10.
In one of our previous articles we showed you that how you can change system date and time in Windows 10. If you are still not aware to change or set computer date & time, then, check out below article:
Let continue to changing date and time format of Windows 10. Yes, you can easily change the system date and time format as per desired formats.
Windows 10 has multiple preloaded formats that you can use.
Change Date and Time Format in Windows 10
The following post will show you the two different methods to change date and time format of your Windows 10.
Method 1. Change Date and Time Format from Windows 10 Settings App
- To open Windows 10 Settings App, press Win + I
- Click Time & Language
- From the left pane, click Region
- On the right side, click Change data formats under Regional format data settings
- Finally, in Change data format screen, select your desired format and it will save automatically just by selecting.
Method 2. Change Date & Time Format from Windows 10 Control Panel
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Control Panel.
- Press Win + R and it will open the Run dialog box, then after, type control and press Enter
Step 2. Change category view to Small icons
Moreover, you can click on Additional settings… to deep dive to change Number, Currency, Time and Date format settings of Windows 10.Change Date and Time Format in Windows 10 Click To Tweet