Change Date and Time Format
System date and time represents a computer system clock which is located in the bottom right corner of all the Windows operating systems by default. This article will help you change the date and time format of your Windows 10 and Windows 11.
In one of our previous articles, we showed you how you can change the system date and time in Windows 10 and Windows 11. If you are still not aware of how to change or set your computer date and time then, check out the link below:
Please continue reading to change the date and time format of Windows 10. Yes, you can easily change the system date and time format as per desired formats.
Windows 10 has multiple preloaded formats that you can use.
Change Date and Time Format in Windows 10 and Windows 11
The following post will show you the two different methods to change the date and time format of your Windows 10.
Method 1. Change Date and Time Format from Windows 10 Settings App
- To open the Windows 10 Settings app, press Win + I
- Click Time & Language
- From the left pane, click Region
- On the right side, click Change data formats under Regional format data settings
- Finally, on the Change data format screen, select your desired format and it will be saved automatically just by selecting it.
Method 2. Change Date & Time Format from Windows 10 Control Panel
Step 1. Open the Windows 10 Control Panel.
- Press Win + R and it will open the Run dialog box. Type control and then press Enter
Step 2. Change category view to Small icons
You can also click on Additional settings… to deep dive in to change the Number, Currency, Time and Date format settings of Windows 10 and Windows 11.Change Date and Time Format in Windows 10 Click To Tweet