You certainly should be here to learn more about Windows 10 vs Windows 11, which you will know for sure.
Windows 11 is a more recent version of the Windows operating system, released by Microsoft in October 2021.
Windows 10 vs Windows 11
What is the Difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
Here are some key differences between Windows 10 and Windows 11:
- Design: Windows 11 has a more modern and streamlined design with a new Start menu, centered taskbar, and rounded corners throughout the interface.
The new design is intended to make the operating system feel more cohesive and user-friendly.
- Performance: Windows 11 is designed to be faster and more efficient than Windows 10. Windows 11 comes with improved performance for multi-tasking, gaming, and other resource-intensive activities.
Windows 11 also supports new hardware features like 5G connectivity and better touch controls.
- Compatibility: Windows 11 requires newer hardware than Windows 10, including a processor that supports 64-bit architecture and a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
This means that some older computers may not be able to upgrade to Windows 11.
- Privacy: Windows 11 includes new privacy features that give users more control over their data and how it’s used by the operating system and other apps.
The new privacy dashboard makes it easier to understand and manage privacy settings.
- Integration with Microsoft services: Windows 11 is designed to work more seamlessly with Microsoft’s other services. For example, Microsoft Teams and the new Microsoft Store.
The new operating system also includes support for Android apps through the Amazon Appstore.
Overall, Windows 11 offers a more modern and efficient experience than Windows 10, but some users may need to upgrade their hardware to take advantage of the new features.
Is Windows 11 better than Windows 10?
In the above you saw the comparison of Windows 10 vs Windows 11 and most probably you are clear till now which Windows is better?
Whether or not Windows 11 is better than Windows 10 is for sure and however can also depend on individual preferences and needs.
That being said, Windows 11 does offer some improvements across Windows 10 in terms of design, performance, integration with Microsoft services, and privacy.
How do I Upgrade My Windows 10 to Windows 11?
To upgrade your Windows 10 operating system to Windows 11, follow these steps:
Check if your PC meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11.
The requirements include:
A compatible 64-bit processor, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, and a DirectX 12 compatible graphics card or integrated GPU with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
You can check your PC’s compatibility using the PC Health Check app available from the Microsoft website.
If your PC is compatible, you can upgrade to Windows 11 by either using Windows Update or by downloading the Windows 11 installation media from the Microsoft website.
- To upgrade using Windows Update, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and click “Check for updates.”
Once the update is available, select “Download and install.” The upgrade process may take some time and your PC will restart multiple times.
- If you want to upgrade using Windows 11 installation media. Go to the Microsoft website and download the Media Creation Tool.
Follow the instructions to create installation media for Windows 11, either on a USB drive or DVD.
Insert the installation media into your PC and run the setup program. Follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade to Windows 11.
Note that not all PCs that meet the minimum requirements will be offered the Windows 11 upgrade immediately, as Microsoft is rolling out the upgrade gradually.
If you don’t see the upgrade available through Windows Update. We advise that you check back later or try using the installation media.
Also, make sure to back up your important data before upgrading to Windows 11, just in case.What is the Difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11? Click To Tweet