Where to Download the Tally.ERP 9 Full Version?
Certainly, you will be able to download Tally.ERP 9 full version from this article. Sure, you might be in a hurry to get the software downloaded onto your Windows.
However, we recommend you to read this article carefully first so, if you are missing some piece of information, you can get it here.
What is Tally.ERP 9?
Tally.ERP 9, yes, for sure it doesn’t need an introduction. Still, I will try to explain in a bit more described manner (specifically for beginners).
Tally.ERP 9 stands for Tally Enterprise Resource Planning and is one of the most popular accounting software in India managed by Tally Solutions (India’s leading company in business accounting software)
Bharat Goenka is the Managing Director of Tally Solutions.
Tally ERP is used by millions of people in India and even across the globe for their business and accounting solutions irrespective of the size of their company.
Tally.ERP 9 provides you with exceptional capabilities that will simplify the work to managing all aspects of your business such as finance, accounting, inventory, taxation, payroll, sales and purchase, manufacturing, MIS reporting, and most importantly GST, TDS, TCS and many more.
Download Tally.ERP 9 Full Version
You may have already tried downloading Tally.ERP 9 from other sources, but surely you did not succeed or result in the full version.
We even struggled a lot to find the full version of Tally.ERP 9 and make it available to you.
Finally, here we are with the executable installation exe file along with the activation steps.
We also recommend you to go through the below system requirements and make sure its meets before you start to download Tally.ERP 9.
The following posts and provided downloads are for knowledge and educational purposes only so that the users can download, install and understand the product and its use.
System Requirements to Install Tally.ERP 9
Operating System – Microsoft Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
Processor – 1.8 GHz 64-bit (x64) architecture processor or higher
RAM – 4GB or higher
Hard Disk – 150 MB free space hard disk space for installation
Resolution – 1366 × 768 or higher
Supporting Application – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (64-bit)
How to Install and Activate Tally.ERP 9 into Full Version?
Note: Once downloaded, we recommend that you turn-off your Windows security for real time protection elsewhere, as activation files may be removed by your antivirus.
CAUTION: If you are already using another version of Tally and are thinking of replacing it with this download/install, we highly recommend that you backup your data first to avoid any negative consequences.
- Download the .RAR file from the above download link
- Extract file using WinRAR extractor
- Install the Tally ERP 9 from “install_b189.exe” file and note down the installation directory path while the installation is in progress.
- Once the installation is successful, copy and paste the tally.exe file into the installation directory
- Launch Tally from the Desktop shortcut icon. Make sure Run as administrator
- You can now select Activate License and use the details given in the Instructions file. Once you have entered the license details, Quit Tally
- The above steps will create a tally_req.lic file in your installation directory (most likely the path is C://TallyERP)
- Rename the file name tally_req.lic to tally.lic
- It’s done! You can Run the Tally software and now you can see, its activated.